Kaiser Roll Sandwich
I am usually at a loss to write something before I dive right in to my post. Looking at all the other beautiful food blogs, it makes me wonder, if writing this comment, makes a very personal connection with the reader, you. If you are nodding your head, then I think I realised my point.
This burger comes to help just when you are too tired to even step in to the kitchen. This is one of the , from-the-fridge-in-to-the-mouth things. It takes utmost 15 mins to do. Don’t worry if you do not have kaiser rolls. Any sandwich bread, baguette, rolls, roti, naan, tortilla would do. Enjoy!
- Kaiser Rolls – 4
- Veggie Burger Patties / Potato Cutlets
- Fresh avocado paste
- Chopped onions – 1/3 cup
- Chopped tomatoes – 1/3
- Sliced Olives – 1/2 hands full
- Sliced Jalapenos – According to Heat Level
- Sour Cream – 2 Tbsp
- Tomato Sauce – 1 Tbsp
- Hot Sauce – 1 Tbsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Any Cheese
Putting it together
- Grill the Burger patty (if its thawed out and cooked, you can avoid this step)
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the remaining ingredients
- Chop up the patties and add them to the bowl
- Mix all of them gently to spread the sauces and the spices
- Cut the rolls in to half and gently toast them on the cut side
- Stuff the rolls with the filling and serve
Note : For Hot Sandwich, before chopping, grill all the veggies and melt the cheese in to the patties. Mix the sauces separately and assemble while hot.